Abandoned baby girl admitted to child care unit
Rewari: A woman allegedly abandoned her two-month-old baby girl in a nursing home here on the pretext of procuring treatment for her.
The abandoned baby was on Friday admitted to the child care unit of a local civil hospital here after the director of the home informed the SDM and police, officials said here.
According to the director, the woman reportedly entered the home on September 28 for treatment for her baby.
However, she did not take the baby along when she left the home on October 01, the director said.
He attempted to contact her at the address she had mentioned in the records, but it was found to be fake, he said. He then informed the SDM and the police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Congressmen tie pigeon inside rocket to welcome their leader – A must watch for Rahul Gandhi
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'