Abandoned baby girl admitted to child care unit
Rewari: A woman allegedly abandoned her two-month-old baby girl in a nursing home here on the pretext of procuring treatment for her.
The abandoned baby was on Friday admitted to the child care unit of a local civil hospital here after the director of the home informed the SDM and police, officials said here.
According to the director, the woman reportedly entered the home on September 28 for treatment for her baby.
However, she did not take the baby along when she left the home on October 01, the director said.
He attempted to contact her at the address she had mentioned in the records, but it was found to be fake, he said. He then informed the SDM and the police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video