Abandoned baby girl admitted to child care unit
Rewari: A woman allegedly abandoned her two-month-old baby girl in a nursing home here on the pretext of procuring treatment for her.
The abandoned baby was on Friday admitted to the child care unit of a local civil hospital here after the director of the home informed the SDM and police, officials said here.
According to the director, the woman reportedly entered the home on September 28 for treatment for her baby.
However, she did not take the baby along when she left the home on October 01, the director said.
He attempted to contact her at the address she had mentioned in the records, but it was found to be fake, he said. He then informed the SDM and the police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Is Sonakshi Sinha a part of Salman Khan’s ‘Dabangg 3’? Here’s the answer
- Kareena Kapoor Khan not in ‘Veerey Di Wedding’? Sonam Kapoor will tell you the truth
- Magnitude 6.4 quake hits Italy near Perugia – USGS
- Turning the tide on hair loss
- Rajnath Singh in Kashmir, says those who believe in 'Kashmiriyat' are welcome for talks