Abhay Chautala accuses Congress of misusing CBI
Jind: INLD leader Abhay Chautala Friday accused the Congress of misusing the CBI to get his father Om Prakash Chautala and brother Ajay Chautala arrested in the teachers` recruitment scam.
On January 22, former Haryana Chief Minister Om Prakash Chautala and his son Ajay Chautala were sentenced to 10 years imprisonment for illegally recruiting 3,206 junior basic trained (JBT) teachers in the state in the year 2000.
"The Congress is scared of the growing popularity of INLD. As part of a conspiracy, our leaders have been arrested with the help of CBI to defame the party. Nowhere, either in the FIR or in the court order, is any mention of exchange of money in lieu of the jobs," the Jind MLA said here.
"In fact, it is under the current Bhupender Singh Hooda regime that jobs are being sold openly. Under his government, farmers` lands have been bought at very cheap prices and sold to industrialists at higher rates," he alleged.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- J&K: Terrorists attack Army camp at Tangdhar near LoC
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's ignorance on Kashmiri Pandits
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'