All land records in Haryana to be online
Chandigarh: In its effort to ensure transparency, the Haryana government has fixed October 31 as the deadline for making all land records online in the state.
Haryana Land Records and Consolidation Department has said that no manual `nakal`(copy) of record of rights will be issued from November 1.
Only computerised `nakal` from software of Haryana Land Record Information System (HALRIS) would be permitted, a spokesperson of the department said.
A communication to this effect has been sent to all Deputy Commissioners in the state, he said.
"All village maps are being digitised under the National Land Records Modernisation Programme," he said.
Deputy Commissioners have been directed to give a print of the digitised village maps to concerned patwari for updating and they will have to return the updated ones to the vendor within 15 days.
He said since baseline `jamabandi` of all villages has already been digitised, all mutations entered after the digitised `jamabandi` would be entered in the HALRIS software to make land records hundred per cent on-line.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!