All land records in Haryana to be online
Chandigarh: In its effort to ensure transparency, the Haryana government has fixed October 31 as the deadline for making all land records online in the state.
Haryana Land Records and Consolidation Department has said that no manual `nakal`(copy) of record of rights will be issued from November 1.
Only computerised `nakal` from software of Haryana Land Record Information System (HALRIS) would be permitted, a spokesperson of the department said.
A communication to this effect has been sent to all Deputy Commissioners in the state, he said.
"All village maps are being digitised under the National Land Records Modernisation Programme," he said.
Deputy Commissioners have been directed to give a print of the digitised village maps to concerned patwari for updating and they will have to return the updated ones to the vendor within 15 days.
He said since baseline `jamabandi` of all villages has already been digitised, all mutations entered after the digitised `jamabandi` would be entered in the HALRIS software to make land records hundred per cent on-line.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- Preity Zinta to tie the knot this Valentine?
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- WATCH: 'Sting videos of Kejriwal govt's minister Imran Hussain's staffer demanding bribe of Rs 25 lakh for his boss'