All land records in Haryana to be online
Chandigarh: In its effort to ensure transparency, the Haryana government has fixed October 31 as the deadline for making all land records online in the state.
Haryana Land Records and Consolidation Department has said that no manual `nakal`(copy) of record of rights will be issued from November 1.
Only computerised `nakal` from software of Haryana Land Record Information System (HALRIS) would be permitted, a spokesperson of the department said.
A communication to this effect has been sent to all Deputy Commissioners in the state, he said.
"All village maps are being digitised under the National Land Records Modernisation Programme," he said.
Deputy Commissioners have been directed to give a print of the digitised village maps to concerned patwari for updating and they will have to return the updated ones to the vendor within 15 days.
He said since baseline `jamabandi` of all villages has already been digitised, all mutations entered after the digitised `jamabandi` would be entered in the HALRIS software to make land records hundred per cent on-line.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- Sister aka stylist Rhea Kapoor speaks about Sonam's fashion secrets
- Overhaul Indian sports bodies and de-link from Political patronage to overcome Rio fiasco: CPI-M
- Fawad Khan has short yet pivotal role in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil': Karan Johar
- Looks like it takes a lot of men to doll up Sunny Leone- See pic
- Lemon: An ideal ingredient for your glowing skin, good health