All land records in Haryana to be online
Chandigarh: In its effort to ensure transparency, the Haryana government has fixed October 31 as the deadline for making all land records online in the state.
Haryana Land Records and Consolidation Department has said that no manual `nakal`(copy) of record of rights will be issued from November 1.
Only computerised `nakal` from software of Haryana Land Record Information System (HALRIS) would be permitted, a spokesperson of the department said.
A communication to this effect has been sent to all Deputy Commissioners in the state, he said.
"All village maps are being digitised under the National Land Records Modernisation Programme," he said.
Deputy Commissioners have been directed to give a print of the digitised village maps to concerned patwari for updating and they will have to return the updated ones to the vendor within 15 days.
He said since baseline `jamabandi` of all villages has already been digitised, all mutations entered after the digitised `jamabandi` would be entered in the HALRIS software to make land records hundred per cent on-line.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news