Arvind Kejriwal takes on Narendra Modi, Rahul Gandhi
Zee Media Bureau
Rohtak: The AAP kickstarted its Lok Sabha campaign on Sunday with its leader Arvind Kejriwal challenging Narendra Modi to "show guts" in giving a promise to bring back black money of his industrialist friends allegedly stashed away abroad if he becomes Prime Minister.
Attacking both Modi and Rahul Gandhi on corruption issue and accusing their parties of favouring top industrialists, Kejriwal also alleged that any government, be it that of Modi or Gandhi, will be run by top business magnate Mukesh Ambani.
Kejriwal launched his campaign from his home state of Haryana at a well-attended `hunkar`(battle cry) rally, his first after he resigned as Delhi Chief Minister on February 14. AAP plans to contest around 300 Lok Sabha seats.
The party had earlier declared its first list of candidates for Lok Sabha polls. The names included Anjali Damania, Kumar Vishwas, Mayank Gandhi, Yogendra Yadav and Mukul Tripathi among others.
The party is expected to declare its second list of candidates soon.
With PTI inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- WATCH: Roger Federer mesmerizes centre court crowd with a 'tweener lob'
- Kandahar hijack was ''goofed up'': Former RAW chief