Arvind Kejriwal takes on Narendra Modi, Rahul Gandhi
Zee Media Bureau
Rohtak: The AAP kickstarted its Lok Sabha campaign on Sunday with its leader Arvind Kejriwal challenging Narendra Modi to "show guts" in giving a promise to bring back black money of his industrialist friends allegedly stashed away abroad if he becomes Prime Minister.
Attacking both Modi and Rahul Gandhi on corruption issue and accusing their parties of favouring top industrialists, Kejriwal also alleged that any government, be it that of Modi or Gandhi, will be run by top business magnate Mukesh Ambani.
Kejriwal launched his campaign from his home state of Haryana at a well-attended `hunkar`(battle cry) rally, his first after he resigned as Delhi Chief Minister on February 14. AAP plans to contest around 300 Lok Sabha seats.
The party had earlier declared its first list of candidates for Lok Sabha polls. The names included Anjali Damania, Kumar Vishwas, Mayank Gandhi, Yogendra Yadav and Mukul Tripathi among others.
The party is expected to declare its second list of candidates soon.
With PTI inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray