Arvind Kejriwal takes on Narendra Modi, Rahul Gandhi
Zee Media Bureau
Rohtak: The AAP kickstarted its Lok Sabha campaign on Sunday with its leader Arvind Kejriwal challenging Narendra Modi to "show guts" in giving a promise to bring back black money of his industrialist friends allegedly stashed away abroad if he becomes Prime Minister.
Attacking both Modi and Rahul Gandhi on corruption issue and accusing their parties of favouring top industrialists, Kejriwal also alleged that any government, be it that of Modi or Gandhi, will be run by top business magnate Mukesh Ambani.
Kejriwal launched his campaign from his home state of Haryana at a well-attended `hunkar`(battle cry) rally, his first after he resigned as Delhi Chief Minister on February 14. AAP plans to contest around 300 Lok Sabha seats.
The party had earlier declared its first list of candidates for Lok Sabha polls. The names included Anjali Damania, Kumar Vishwas, Mayank Gandhi, Yogendra Yadav and Mukul Tripathi among others.
The party is expected to declare its second list of candidates soon.
With PTI inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- International Weightlifting federation names 15 re-test doping failures
- Football Tourism: PSG will receive $197 million to promote tourism in Qatar
- Nitin Gadkari appointed as BJP election in-charge for Goa Assembly polls
- Xiaomi Redmi 4, Redmi Note 4 likely to be launched on Thursday
- Cabinet raises compensation for terror, blast victims