Ashok Khemka chargesheeted over Vadra land deal
Zee Media Bureau
Chandigarh: Haryana government has reportedly served fresh chargesheet to IAS officer Ashok Khemka in connection with the alleged land deal involving UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi`s son-in-law Robert Vadra and the real estate firm DLF in the state.
Khemka has been under scanner for the blowing the lid off the alleged Vadra-DLF land deal.
The IAS officer has been charged with mutation of the Vadra-DFL land deal illegally and causing damage to the reputation of the businessman and DLF, as per reports.
Khemka has been charged with administrative misconduct and exceeding jurisdiction while cancelling the mutation of the Rs 58 crore land deal between Vadra`s company, Skylight Hospitality, and realty giant DLF in October 2012.
He had also ordered an inquiry into the undervaluation of land deals done in four districts in Haryana by Vadra.
Both orders were passed on Oct 12 and 15 by Khemka after he had been transferred on October 11 as director general, consolidation and inspector general, registration by the state government.
However, Khemka had claimed that the orders were passed when he had not relinquished charge of these posts.
A time frame of 15 days has been given to Khemka to respond to the chargesheet.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'