ATM guard killed in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: A private security guard deployed at an ATM booth here was killed Saturday while trying to stop robbers from looting it, police said.
Another guard was critically injured in the incident that took place in Daultabad.
"They were attacked with sharp weapons by unknown assailants," a senior police officer told IANS.
Bhupender Kumar, who hails from Bihar's Oriya district, died while he was being taken to a hospital. The condition of the injured guard Ramprasad is stated to be critical.
"We are investigating how many people were involved in this incident," the officer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone