ATM guard killed in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: A private security guard deployed at an ATM booth here was killed Saturday while trying to stop robbers from looting it, police said.
Another guard was critically injured in the incident that took place in Daultabad.
"They were attacked with sharp weapons by unknown assailants," a senior police officer told IANS.
Bhupender Kumar, who hails from Bihar's Oriya district, died while he was being taken to a hospital. The condition of the injured guard Ramprasad is stated to be critical.
"We are investigating how many people were involved in this incident," the officer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000km strategic road
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000 km strategic road - Part II
- Rio Olympics fallout: OP Jaisha alleges official apathy, AFI refutes charge
- Wriddhiman Saha, Ravichandran Ashwin biggest positives in this series: Virat Kohli
- Can't yet verify if wedding bomber was child or linked to Islamic State: Turkish PM
- Donald Trump denies 'flip flopping' on immigration
- Govt plans to launch PM research fellowships for IIT graduates from next academic year