ATM guard killed in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: A private security guard deployed at an ATM booth here was killed Saturday while trying to stop robbers from looting it, police said.
Another guard was critically injured in the incident that took place in Daultabad.
"They were attacked with sharp weapons by unknown assailants," a senior police officer told IANS.
Bhupender Kumar, who hails from Bihar's Oriya district, died while he was being taken to a hospital. The condition of the injured guard Ramprasad is stated to be critical.
"We are investigating how many people were involved in this incident," the officer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery