ATM guard killed in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: A private security guard deployed at an ATM booth here was killed Saturday while trying to stop robbers from looting it, police said.
Another guard was critically injured in the incident that took place in Daultabad.
"They were attacked with sharp weapons by unknown assailants," a senior police officer told IANS.
Bhupender Kumar, who hails from Bihar's Oriya district, died while he was being taken to a hospital. The condition of the injured guard Ramprasad is stated to be critical.
"We are investigating how many people were involved in this incident," the officer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef