Bhupinder Singh Hooda hospitalised
Chandigarh: Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda was Wednesday night admitted to PGIMER here after his blood sugar level fluctuated.
65-year-old Hooda was taken to PGI from his residence nearby here at around 10 pm, hospital sources told a news agency.
A doctor in the PGIMER main emergency wing said that Hooda`s blood sugar had gone up.
The doctor said the Chief Minister`s other parameters were alright and there was no cause for major worry.
She said that a City Scan was done on Hooda as a precautionary major.
Asked when Hooda would be discharged, she said at the moment he was kept under observation and the decision in this regard would be taken soon.
Haryana`s Director Public Relations Department, Shiv Raman Gaur said the Chief Minister had fluctuating sugar level.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Kapil Sharma renews contract, his latest fee will make your jaw drop!