Bhupinder Singh Hooda hospitalised
Chandigarh: Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda was Wednesday night admitted to PGIMER here after his blood sugar level fluctuated.
65-year-old Hooda was taken to PGI from his residence nearby here at around 10 pm, hospital sources told a news agency.
A doctor in the PGIMER main emergency wing said that Hooda`s blood sugar had gone up.
The doctor said the Chief Minister`s other parameters were alright and there was no cause for major worry.
She said that a City Scan was done on Hooda as a precautionary major.
Asked when Hooda would be discharged, she said at the moment he was kept under observation and the decision in this regard would be taken soon.
Haryana`s Director Public Relations Department, Shiv Raman Gaur said the Chief Minister had fluctuating sugar level.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mark Zuckerberg to connect with ISS astronauts via Facebook Live
- Top aide of Hizb-ul-Mujahideen commander surrenders in Kashmir
- Darshan Kumaar, Randeep Hooda and Vijender Singh showcase 'Jat power punch'! See pic
- Fifty years after his death, VD Savarkar trending on Twitter: Know why
- BSER Rajasthan Board Class 12 (Arts) Examination Results 2016 to be declared soon on rajresults.nic.in and rajeduboard.nic.in