Bhupinder Singh Hooda hospitalised
Chandigarh: Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda was Wednesday night admitted to PGIMER here after his blood sugar level fluctuated.
65-year-old Hooda was taken to PGI from his residence nearby here at around 10 pm, hospital sources told a news agency.
A doctor in the PGIMER main emergency wing said that Hooda`s blood sugar had gone up.
The doctor said the Chief Minister`s other parameters were alright and there was no cause for major worry.
She said that a City Scan was done on Hooda as a precautionary major.
Asked when Hooda would be discharged, she said at the moment he was kept under observation and the decision in this regard would be taken soon.
Haryana`s Director Public Relations Department, Shiv Raman Gaur said the Chief Minister had fluctuating sugar level.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- UP Police Computer Operator Admit Card 2016 for May 19 exam available. Check uppbpb.gov.in
- Congress responsible for drought in state, says Maharashtra's finance minister
- US House passes email privacy bill
- PM Modi meets ailing Sushma Swaraj at AIIMS
- Twinkle Khanna’s words for ‘fitness freak’ hubby Akshay Kumar - It can’t get sweeter than this!