Bishnoi`s wife files nomination for by-poll
Chandigarh: HJC president Kuldeep Bishnoi`s
wife Renuka filed her nomination papers as the party candidate
for Adampur Assembly bye-election in Haryana.
Sarfi, widow of Gyan Chand, filed her nomination paper as
Indian National Lok Dal (INLD) nominee from Ratia-SC Assembly
Polling in both the seats will take place on November 30.
Adampur seat fell vacant due to resignation of Kuldeep
Bishnoi on his election to Lok Sabha from Hisar seat, while
the Ratia seat fell vacant due to the death of Gyan Chand of
Six others, including five independents, also filed their
papers for the seat taking the number of contestants to 12.
For the Ratia seat, four others filed their nomination
papers taking the number of aspirants to 11.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal