BJP to prepare chargesheet against Hooda govt
Chandigarh: A charge sheet with details of alleged irregularities of the Congress government in Haryana will be prepared by the BJP, a senior party leader said today. This decision was taken during the two-day meeting of state BJP`s working committee which concluded at Kurukshetra today.
The meeting, which was attended by party`s senior leaders including Jagdish Mukhi, Capt Abhimanyu, party MPs from the state, including those from Ambala and Kurukshetra, besides state BJP president Ram Bilas Sharma.
The meeting had been convened to draw strategy ahead of the Assembly polls in Haryana, which are due in October this year.
"A 9-member party Committee will be formed under the Chairmanship of (party MLA) Anil Vij, which will prepare the charge sheet and prepare details of various irregularities of the Hooda government during ten years of its rule," Haryana BJP senior leader Rajiv Jain said.
The party will also prepare a website, where people can come out with details of alleged acts of omission and commission by the Congress government and also give their feedback.
Jain said the party meeting reviewed the political scenario in Haryana post Lok Sabha polls. When asked if any decision was taken on whether to continue or break the alliance with Kuldeep Bishnoi led Haryana Janhit Congress, Jain said no decision in this regard has been taken.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured