BJP to prepare chargesheet against Hooda govt
Chandigarh: A charge sheet with details of alleged irregularities of the Congress government in Haryana will be prepared by the BJP, a senior party leader said today. This decision was taken during the two-day meeting of state BJP`s working committee which concluded at Kurukshetra today.
The meeting, which was attended by party`s senior leaders including Jagdish Mukhi, Capt Abhimanyu, party MPs from the state, including those from Ambala and Kurukshetra, besides state BJP president Ram Bilas Sharma.
The meeting had been convened to draw strategy ahead of the Assembly polls in Haryana, which are due in October this year.
"A 9-member party Committee will be formed under the Chairmanship of (party MLA) Anil Vij, which will prepare the charge sheet and prepare details of various irregularities of the Hooda government during ten years of its rule," Haryana BJP senior leader Rajiv Jain said.
The party will also prepare a website, where people can come out with details of alleged acts of omission and commission by the Congress government and also give their feedback.
Jain said the party meeting reviewed the political scenario in Haryana post Lok Sabha polls. When asked if any decision was taken on whether to continue or break the alliance with Kuldeep Bishnoi led Haryana Janhit Congress, Jain said no decision in this regard has been taken.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen