Black flags shown to Hooda at university
Hisar: Several activists of the Indian National Students Organisation (INSO), a student wing of INLD, were rounded up by the police for showing black flags to Chief Minister Bhupender Singh Hooda at an university here.
The Chief Minister had come to Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology (GJUST) yesterday to inaugurate the Rs 32 crore auditorium named after his father late Ranbir Singh.
While showing black flags to Hooda, the INSO activists raised slogans in favour of INLD supremo Om Prakash Chautala.
Police rounded up the activists and took them to preventive custody, officials said here today.
Some INLD activists demanded immediate release of their party workers. The police released the activists late last night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'