Black flags shown to Hooda at university
Hisar: Several activists of the Indian National Students Organisation (INSO), a student wing of INLD, were rounded up by the police for showing black flags to Chief Minister Bhupender Singh Hooda at an university here.
The Chief Minister had come to Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology (GJUST) yesterday to inaugurate the Rs 32 crore auditorium named after his father late Ranbir Singh.
While showing black flags to Hooda, the INSO activists raised slogans in favour of INLD supremo Om Prakash Chautala.
Police rounded up the activists and took them to preventive custody, officials said here today.
Some INLD activists demanded immediate release of their party workers. The police released the activists late last night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH