BTech student`s wife booked for his murder
Rewari: The district police, which had earlier treated the death of a 21-year-old BTech student as a case of suicide, today booked his wife, her college classmate and another youth for murder.
Manisha Yadav, her college class mate Sandeep and another youth Dharamender have been booked for allegedly murdering Jatin on October 23, on a complaint filed by Raj Kumar Yadav, father of the deceased, police said.
Jatin, who studying in an engineering college in nearby Saharanwas village, had been found dead under suspicious circumstances at his residence in Bas Batodi village.
Raj Kumar alleged that Manisha, who got married to his son about nine months ago, had an affair with her classmate and this led to his son`s murder by the trio, police said.
A senior police official said a report of the chemical examination of Jatin`s viscera was still awaited.
The viscera was sent to Forensic Science Laboratory at Madhuban in Karnal by the doctors of PGIMS, Rohtak, where Jatin`s postmortem examination was earlier conducted.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'