Car-borne youths loot SBI cash, one injured
Sonepat: Five unidentified youths, looted Rs
12 lakh cash of the State Bank of India from a car on
Sonepat-Gohana road, 20 km from, police said on Friday.
The incident occurred when Jaiveer Singh, a clerk with
the SBI and the security guard Ranbir Singh had withdrawn the
cash and were on their way to the Lath village branch of SBI,
When their car reached near Tihar Malik curve, they were
intercepted by the alleged robbers. One of them fired a shot
at the security guard injuring him.
Thereafter, they looted the cash and escaped towards Gohana town, police said.
The injured guard was later admitted to PGI hospital at
Rohtak for medical treatment, police said.
Police has registered a case in this connection and has
launched a manhunt immediately after the incident last night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Pakistan can inflict 'heavy losses' in war with India: Khawaja Muhammad Asif
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das