Car-borne youths loot SBI cash, one injured
Sonepat: Five unidentified youths, looted Rs
12 lakh cash of the State Bank of India from a car on
Sonepat-Gohana road, 20 km from, police said on Friday.
The incident occurred when Jaiveer Singh, a clerk with
the SBI and the security guard Ranbir Singh had withdrawn the
cash and were on their way to the Lath village branch of SBI,
When their car reached near Tihar Malik curve, they were
intercepted by the alleged robbers. One of them fired a shot
at the security guard injuring him.
Thereafter, they looted the cash and escaped towards Gohana town, police said.
The injured guard was later admitted to PGI hospital at
Rohtak for medical treatment, police said.
Police has registered a case in this connection and has
launched a manhunt immediately after the incident last night.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Ram Mandir in Ayodhya will be built soon, says Thawar Chand Gehlot
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan