Car mows down toddler in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: A two-year-old boy was mowed down by a speeding car here Sunday, police said.
The boy - identified as Shivaji - was the son of Hargovind, a tea-stall owner in Sector 55. He was killed on the spot.
"The child was playing near his father`s tea stall. He was hit by a car Sunday afternoon, and the driver sped away," police officer Rajesh Kumar told IANS.
The child`s body was handed over to his family after post-mortem examination.
A case of rash driving and death due to negligence has been registered.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?
- Govt blocks over 800 porn websites – complete list