Car mows down toddler in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: A two-year-old boy was mowed down by a speeding car here Sunday, police said.
The boy - identified as Shivaji - was the son of Hargovind, a tea-stall owner in Sector 55. He was killed on the spot.
"The child was playing near his father`s tea stall. He was hit by a car Sunday afternoon, and the driver sped away," police officer Rajesh Kumar told IANS.
The child`s body was handed over to his family after post-mortem examination.
A case of rash driving and death due to negligence has been registered.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC allows Italian marine Salvatore Girone to return home
- Bihar: Former Bihar CM Jitan Manjhi's convoy attacked in Gaya
- Punjab and Haryana HC stays reservation for Jats, 5 other communities
- Will continue to be your 'pradhan sevak', says PM Modi in UP rally
- Will continue to be your 'pradhan sevak', says PM Modi in UP rally - Part II
- On eve of Greece visit, Putin says problems with EU can be solved
- President Mukherjee lists 8 steps to resolve issues between India, China
- READ: What Ashish Nehra has to say about his Viral Photo with Virat Kohli
- Donald Trump, Bernie Sanders ''seemingly'' agree to a debate
- Taiwan angry over `emotional` female president comments