Car mows down toddler in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: A two-year-old boy was mowed down by a speeding car here Sunday, police said.
The boy - identified as Shivaji - was the son of Hargovind, a tea-stall owner in Sector 55. He was killed on the spot.
"The child was playing near his father`s tea stall. He was hit by a car Sunday afternoon, and the driver sped away," police officer Rajesh Kumar told IANS.
The child`s body was handed over to his family after post-mortem examination.
A case of rash driving and death due to negligence has been registered.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory