Case registered against firm for not depositing employees` PF
Rewari: A case of cheating was registered against a firm for not depositing employees` provident fund to the tune of Rs 28 lakh, police said on Monday.
A complaint was lodged by an Executive Engineer of Haryana power utility alleging a firm of misappropriating a sum of over Rs 28 lakh by not depositing provident fund of 40 linemen, assistant linemen for the period between February 2010 and November 2012, police said.
The alleged firm outsourced linemen and assistant linemen to the power utility.
A case of cheating and criminal breach of trust has been registered against the firm, police said.
The complainant alleged that the company used to submit fake challans of depositing provident fund of employees with the office of the Regional Provident Fund Commissioner at Chandigarh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- PM Narendra Modi to lay foundation stone of AIIMS in Gorakhpur today
- Rajya Sabha to vote on bill seeking 'special status' for Andhra Pradesh today
- 'Bunty Chor' - Delhi's high-end car thief arrested; BMW, Toyota Fortuner recovered
- Mayawati slur: Dayashankar Singh may surrender today; wife alleges harassment by BSP goons
- Superstar Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' hits screens; fans disappointed as tickets sold out