CCS Haryana Agri University implements PPP program
Hisar: Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University (CCSHAU) here has implemented an innovative programme of public private partnership (PPP) for the speedier development of rural and agriculture sector and also for income generation for the university.
While stating this early on Friday, Vice Chancellor of the University, K S Khokhar said under the programme, the university had entered into non-exclusive agreements with over 16 agro-based private companies of the country for production and marketing of maize, wheat, bajra and rice varieties and hybrids developed by CCSHAU.
On behalf of HAU, Director Research, R P Narwal signed the agreements with company representatives.
Some of these varieties and hybrids include HQPM-1, HQPM-5, HM-8, HM-9 and HM-10 of maize crop, HKRH-1 hybrid of rice, WH-1021, WHD-943 and WH-1080 varieties of wheat and bajra hybrid HHB-226, HHB-223 and HHB-67, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price