Centre`s policies will cost Congress: Chautala
Rewari (Har): Claiming that "anti-people"
policies of UPA government at the Centre has led to
increasing disenchantment among electorate, Indian National
Lok Dal President Om Prakash Chautala has said that Congress
would pay the price in the upcoming polls.
Addressing a party meeting at Musepur village near here
yesterday, Chautala predicted that in all the five states
going to polls, including UP and Punjab, the Congress would
fail to get majority and non-Congress governments would be
"People are disenchanted with the Congress-led UPA as
during its rule corruption and price rise have been
the main achievements. Voters would shun the party and vote
for non-Congress parties," the former state chief minister
Accusing the Bhupinder Singh Hooda government in Haryana
of pursuing "anti-farmer" policies, Chautala alleged that in
the name of establishing SEZs, the state government was
exploiting the peasantry while enabling big builders to reap
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!