Chautala lashes out at Hooda govt
Rewari: Indian National Lok Dal (INLD) supremo
and former Haryana Chief Minister Om Prakash Chautala on Friday
slammed the Congress regime in the state saying there was no
government worth its name.
Describing the murder of Karam Singh, sarpanch of
Kambopura village in Karnal district on June 7, as a blot on
the state government, he demanded immediate arrest of former
minister Om Prakash Jain and the then Chief Parliamentary
Secretary Zile Ram Sharma, allegedly involved in the case.
Referring to the murder of Rakesh, sarpanch of Hayatpur
village in Gurgaon district, who was shot dead by motor
cycle-borne armed miscreants on June 23, the former chief
minister asked as to why the guilty was going scot free.
Chautala told reporters that if the "misrule" of the
Bhupinder Singh Hooda regime persisted, many such heinous acts
would keep taking place.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble