Chautala lashes out at Hooda govt
Rewari: Indian National Lok Dal (INLD) supremo
and former Haryana Chief Minister Om Prakash Chautala on Friday
slammed the Congress regime in the state saying there was no
government worth its name.
Describing the murder of Karam Singh, sarpanch of
Kambopura village in Karnal district on June 7, as a blot on
the state government, he demanded immediate arrest of former
minister Om Prakash Jain and the then Chief Parliamentary
Secretary Zile Ram Sharma, allegedly involved in the case.
Referring to the murder of Rakesh, sarpanch of Hayatpur
village in Gurgaon district, who was shot dead by motor
cycle-borne armed miscreants on June 23, the former chief
minister asked as to why the guilty was going scot free.
Chautala told reporters that if the "misrule" of the
Bhupinder Singh Hooda regime persisted, many such heinous acts
would keep taking place.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000km strategic road
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000 km strategic road - Part II