Chautala meets slain CRPF SI`s family
Rewari: INLD supremo and former Haryana Chief Minister Om Prakash Chautala met the family of CRPF sub-inspector Pradeep who was killed in a gunbattle with Maoists in Jharkhand`s Latehar district recently.
Chautala along with party workers visited Naya Gaon Bahala village, some 45-km from here, yesterday and met the bereaved family, INLD leaders said.
Expressing grief at the untimely demise of 28-year-old Pradeep, the INLD chief said his death was an irreparable loss to the nation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie