Chautala meets slain CRPF SI`s family
Rewari: INLD supremo and former Haryana Chief Minister Om Prakash Chautala met the family of CRPF sub-inspector Pradeep who was killed in a gunbattle with Maoists in Jharkhand`s Latehar district recently.
Chautala along with party workers visited Naya Gaon Bahala village, some 45-km from here, yesterday and met the bereaved family, INLD leaders said.
Expressing grief at the untimely demise of 28-year-old Pradeep, the INLD chief said his death was an irreparable loss to the nation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP