Chautala meets slain CRPF SI`s family
Rewari: INLD supremo and former Haryana Chief Minister Om Prakash Chautala met the family of CRPF sub-inspector Pradeep who was killed in a gunbattle with Maoists in Jharkhand`s Latehar district recently.
Chautala along with party workers visited Naya Gaon Bahala village, some 45-km from here, yesterday and met the bereaved family, INLD leaders said.
Expressing grief at the untimely demise of 28-year-old Pradeep, the INLD chief said his death was an irreparable loss to the nation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman