Chautala meets slain CRPF SI`s family
Rewari: INLD supremo and former Haryana Chief Minister Om Prakash Chautala met the family of CRPF sub-inspector Pradeep who was killed in a gunbattle with Maoists in Jharkhand`s Latehar district recently.
Chautala along with party workers visited Naya Gaon Bahala village, some 45-km from here, yesterday and met the bereaved family, INLD leaders said.
Expressing grief at the untimely demise of 28-year-old Pradeep, the INLD chief said his death was an irreparable loss to the nation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’