Chief judicial magistrate`s wife found dead
Gurgaon: The body of the wife of a chief judicial magistrate here was found lying inside the Police Lines compound in the evening Wednesday.
According to DCP (west), Surender Pal, the body of Gitanjali, aged around 30, was found with two bullet injury marks. Police also recovered a weapon from near the body.
The DCP said that the weapon belongs to the deceased`s family with confirmation of the same having been received from the chief judicial magistrate himself.
The cause of the death, whether murder or suicide, is still not clear and further investigations are on in the matter, Pal added.
Incidentally, the Gurgaon police commissioner`s residence is just a stone`s throw away from the murder spot.
Sources said that the deceased had been observed taking a stroll the last two days in the same area where her body was found today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- Two ISIS operatives, planning to target religious places, arrested by Gujarat ATS