Chief judicial magistrate`s wife found dead
Gurgaon: The body of the wife of a chief judicial magistrate here was found lying inside the Police Lines compound in the evening Wednesday.
According to DCP (west), Surender Pal, the body of Gitanjali, aged around 30, was found with two bullet injury marks. Police also recovered a weapon from near the body.
The DCP said that the weapon belongs to the deceased`s family with confirmation of the same having been received from the chief judicial magistrate himself.
The cause of the death, whether murder or suicide, is still not clear and further investigations are on in the matter, Pal added.
Incidentally, the Gurgaon police commissioner`s residence is just a stone`s throw away from the murder spot.
Sources said that the deceased had been observed taking a stroll the last two days in the same area where her body was found today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?