Child drowns into open ditch in Haryana
Bhiwani: Close on the heels of death of nursery student Sunny after falling into an open drain, a seven-year-old boy today drowned into an open ditch.
The child drowned in water-filled ditch in Buwani Khera here, police said.
Police are probing the matter.
On July 12, four-year-old Sunny died after falling into an open drain while playing outside his school in Vasundra area of Ghaziabad.
Bearing a resemblance, on June 24 in Haryana, the body of four-year-old Mahi was pulled out of a deep borewell near Manesar in Haryana.
A week after on July 1, a one-and-half-year-old boy fell into a 20-feet deep pit, near Palam Vihar on the outskirts of Delhi in the state. However, he was rescued.
Next day, Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda had directed the authorities to avoid occurrence of such incidents.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Awwdorable: Vivek Dahiya singing 'Lag Ja Gale' to Divyanka Tripathi will melt your heart – Watch
- Here's PV Sindhu's REPLY to Telangana deputy CM who offered her a 'better coach' than Pullela Gopichand
- When Smriti Irani was denied cabin crew job for 'lack of good personality' - Know Details
- Health Ministry to start awareness campaign on dengue, chikungunya
- JNU rape case: Accused Anmol Ratan to be produced before court today