Child drowns into open ditch in Haryana
Bhiwani: Close on the heels of death of nursery student Sunny after falling into an open drain, a seven-year-old boy today drowned into an open ditch.
The child drowned in water-filled ditch in Buwani Khera here, police said.
Police are probing the matter.
On July 12, four-year-old Sunny died after falling into an open drain while playing outside his school in Vasundra area of Ghaziabad.
Bearing a resemblance, on June 24 in Haryana, the body of four-year-old Mahi was pulled out of a deep borewell near Manesar in Haryana.
A week after on July 1, a one-and-half-year-old boy fell into a 20-feet deep pit, near Palam Vihar on the outskirts of Delhi in the state. However, he was rescued.
Next day, Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda had directed the authorities to avoid occurrence of such incidents.
- Assembly polls 2016: Arch political rivals PM Narendra Modi, Sonia Gandhi soon to hit Kerala
- Several radical mosques under surveillance: German intelligence head
- NEET exemption row: Supreme Court to hear fresh plea regarding MBBS, BDS entrance test today
- Prisoners revolt in Syria's Hama jail, seize guards - Syrian Observatory
- Spain misses deadline for new government, June election set