Child drowns into open ditch in Haryana
Bhiwani: Close on the heels of death of nursery student Sunny after falling into an open drain, a seven-year-old boy today drowned into an open ditch.
The child drowned in water-filled ditch in Buwani Khera here, police said.
Police are probing the matter.
On July 12, four-year-old Sunny died after falling into an open drain while playing outside his school in Vasundra area of Ghaziabad.
Bearing a resemblance, on June 24 in Haryana, the body of four-year-old Mahi was pulled out of a deep borewell near Manesar in Haryana.
A week after on July 1, a one-and-half-year-old boy fell into a 20-feet deep pit, near Palam Vihar on the outskirts of Delhi in the state. However, he was rescued.
Next day, Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda had directed the authorities to avoid occurrence of such incidents.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued