Child drowns into open ditch in Haryana
Bhiwani: Close on the heels of death of nursery student Sunny after falling into an open drain, a seven-year-old boy today drowned into an open ditch.
The child drowned in water-filled ditch in Buwani Khera here, police said.
Police are probing the matter.
On July 12, four-year-old Sunny died after falling into an open drain while playing outside his school in Vasundra area of Ghaziabad.
Bearing a resemblance, on June 24 in Haryana, the body of four-year-old Mahi was pulled out of a deep borewell near Manesar in Haryana.
A week after on July 1, a one-and-half-year-old boy fell into a 20-feet deep pit, near Palam Vihar on the outskirts of Delhi in the state. However, he was rescued.
Next day, Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda had directed the authorities to avoid occurrence of such incidents.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption