Chlorine leak: 17 fall ill in Haryana
Faridabad: At least 17 people complained of nausea, giddiness, sore throat and irritation in the eyes after chlorine gas leaked from a factory in Haripur village in this district, police said on Saturday.
"Chlorine gas leaked from a factory late Friday evening. The situation is now under control," a police official said here.
"At least 17 people complained of some medical complications. They were taken to a nearby hospital for first aid. All of them are fine now and discharged from the hospital," he added.
"We are trying to find out the reason behind the leakage. The police will take strict action against those due to whose negligence it had taken place," he added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- Aamir Khan's remarks on intolerance stir controversy; BJP slams, film fraternity split
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'