Cold conditions abate in Punjab, Haryana
Chandigarh: Minimum temperatures today rose by up to two notches above normal in Punjab and Haryana where dense fog disrupted normal life.
Chandigarh saw a low of 8.5 deg C, up by two notches above normal, the Met office said here Friday.
Among other places in Punjab, Amritsar saw a minimum of 6 degrees Celsius while Ludhiana and Patiala recorded a minimum of 7 degrees C each.
In Haryana, Ambala, Karnal and Bhiwani saw a low of 8.4 deg C, 7 deg C and 8 deg C respectively. Hisar experienced cold at 5.4 deg C, two degrees below normal while Narnaul had a low of 7 deg C, up by two degrees above normal.
Fog disrupted normal life in Amritsar, Karnal, Ludhiana, Ambala and Patiala.
Met has forecast light rain at isolated places in Punjab and Haryana.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Track your lost Android phone in these steps; remotely lock or erase data
- MASTI full on! Parineeti Chopra flaunts ample strength on the sets of 'Meri Pyaari Bindu' – Watch
- Royal couple Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor Khan spotted on the streets of London! – Watch video
- Worrying signs: Indian student studying in US spotted in ISIS video, says report
- Cbseresults.nic.in & CBSE.nic.in 10th X Result 2016 CBSE: CBSE board class 10th X exam result 2016 announced