Cold conditions prevail in parts of Haryana
Chandigarh: Cold wave conditions on Saturday prevailed at many places in Haryana where Karnal was the coldest at 7 degrees Celsius.
Narnaul also experienced a cold night at 7 degrees C, down two notches, the MeT said here.
Rohtak registered a low of 9.4 degrees C while the low at Hisar settled at 9.6 degrees C, down one degree.
Amritsar in Punjab witnessed an increase in the minimum from yesterday`s low of 5.2 degrees Celsius to 10 degrees C today, two degrees above normal.
Ludhiana registered a low of 9.8 deg C, while Patiala recorded a minimum of 11.4 deg C, one above normal.
Chandigarh recorded a low of 9.5 deg C.
The MeT said that night temperatures are likely to rise further in the region over the next two days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Baba Ramdev's Patanjali enters big retail with Future Group tie-up
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?