Cold conditions prevail in parts of Haryana
Chandigarh: Cold wave conditions on Saturday prevailed at many places in Haryana where Karnal was the coldest at 7 degrees Celsius.
Narnaul also experienced a cold night at 7 degrees C, down two notches, the MeT said here.
Rohtak registered a low of 9.4 degrees C while the low at Hisar settled at 9.6 degrees C, down one degree.
Amritsar in Punjab witnessed an increase in the minimum from yesterday`s low of 5.2 degrees Celsius to 10 degrees C today, two degrees above normal.
Ludhiana registered a low of 9.8 deg C, while Patiala recorded a minimum of 11.4 deg C, one above normal.
Chandigarh recorded a low of 9.5 deg C.
The MeT said that night temperatures are likely to rise further in the region over the next two days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days