Cold conditions prevail in parts of Haryana
Chandigarh: Cold wave conditions on Saturday prevailed at many places in Haryana where Karnal was the coldest at 7 degrees Celsius.
Narnaul also experienced a cold night at 7 degrees C, down two notches, the MeT said here.
Rohtak registered a low of 9.4 degrees C while the low at Hisar settled at 9.6 degrees C, down one degree.
Amritsar in Punjab witnessed an increase in the minimum from yesterday`s low of 5.2 degrees Celsius to 10 degrees C today, two degrees above normal.
Ludhiana registered a low of 9.8 deg C, while Patiala recorded a minimum of 11.4 deg C, one above normal.
Chandigarh recorded a low of 9.5 deg C.
The MeT said that night temperatures are likely to rise further in the region over the next two days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack