Company director, employees booked for `raping` lady colleague in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: After receiving a zero FIR from their counterpart in Delhi, Gurgaon Police lodged an FIR against the director of a company and his colleagues for allegedly raping a 32-year-old employee, a source said day.
Police booked Aon Hewitt`s director and other employees as per the woman`s complaint with Delhi`s RK Puram Police Station, SHO of Sushant Lok Police Station which lodged the FIR under sections 376, 354 and 34 of the IPC, said.
The woman, posted at Aon Hewitt`s Noida Office, in her complaint alleged that the director often called her inside his cabin in the Gurgaon office and "indulged in activities which can be defined as rape according to new legislation", the SHO said.
However, she did not mention the dates on which those incidents had happened, the officer said, adding, that though nobody was arrested in this connection, police were looking into the matter.
Meanwhile, the company has issued a statement saying, that the woman was terminated from employment last month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon