Company director, employees booked for `raping` lady colleague in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: After receiving a zero FIR from their counterpart in Delhi, Gurgaon Police lodged an FIR against the director of a company and his colleagues for allegedly raping a 32-year-old employee, a source said day.
Police booked Aon Hewitt`s director and other employees as per the woman`s complaint with Delhi`s RK Puram Police Station, SHO of Sushant Lok Police Station which lodged the FIR under sections 376, 354 and 34 of the IPC, said.
The woman, posted at Aon Hewitt`s Noida Office, in her complaint alleged that the director often called her inside his cabin in the Gurgaon office and "indulged in activities which can be defined as rape according to new legislation", the SHO said.
However, she did not mention the dates on which those incidents had happened, the officer said, adding, that though nobody was arrested in this connection, police were looking into the matter.
Meanwhile, the company has issued a statement saying, that the woman was terminated from employment last month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police