Company director, employees booked for `raping` lady colleague in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: After receiving a zero FIR from their counterpart in Delhi, Gurgaon Police lodged an FIR against the director of a company and his colleagues for allegedly raping a 32-year-old employee, a source said day.
Police booked Aon Hewitt`s director and other employees as per the woman`s complaint with Delhi`s RK Puram Police Station, SHO of Sushant Lok Police Station which lodged the FIR under sections 376, 354 and 34 of the IPC, said.
The woman, posted at Aon Hewitt`s Noida Office, in her complaint alleged that the director often called her inside his cabin in the Gurgaon office and "indulged in activities which can be defined as rape according to new legislation", the SHO said.
However, she did not mention the dates on which those incidents had happened, the officer said, adding, that though nobody was arrested in this connection, police were looking into the matter.
Meanwhile, the company has issued a statement saying, that the woman was terminated from employment last month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part II
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part III
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part IV
- Chennai: Woman Infosys employee stabbed to death at railway station
- BJD members stone Textile Minister Santosh Gangwar’s car in Odisha, MLA arrested
- Watch: Arjun Kapoor makes his voice-over debut as 'Buck' in Hindi trailer of 'Ice Age Collision Course'!
- Govt, RBI seek to soothe wracked investor nerves after Brexit
- Chicago University welcomes Raghuram Rajan back to academics
- No kids for John Abraham for now