DA of Haryana employees raised by 12 pc
Chandigarh: The Haryana government has decided that Dearness Allowance (DA) payable to its employees on unrevised scale of pay will be enhanced from the existing rate of 127 per cent to 139 per cent of the pay with effect from January 1, 2012.
The additional installment of DA payable under these orders shall be paid in cash to all Haryana government employees from May 2012 that is for the month of May 2012 paid in June 2012, said an official release.
The payment of arrears of enhanced Dearness Allowance for the months from January to April 2012 shall be made in the month of June 2012, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites