DA of Haryana employees raised by 12 pc
Chandigarh: The Haryana government has decided that Dearness Allowance (DA) payable to its employees on unrevised scale of pay will be enhanced from the existing rate of 127 per cent to 139 per cent of the pay with effect from January 1, 2012.
The additional installment of DA payable under these orders shall be paid in cash to all Haryana government employees from May 2012 that is for the month of May 2012 paid in June 2012, said an official release.
The payment of arrears of enhanced Dearness Allowance for the months from January to April 2012 shall be made in the month of June 2012, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Importance of viewers' comments and remarks on reported news
- DNA: Has PM Modi's mention of Balochistan during I-Day speech unsettled China?
- DNA: Why commuting by bus in India is an unpleasant experience
- DNA: Elderly couple forced to live separately after 62 years; images go viral
- DNA: Unhappy with stint in Rio, Kim Jong-un announces penalty for North Korean olympians
- Curfew lifted in Kashmir Valley, Rajnath Singh to head all-party team on Sept 4
- ISS astronaut Jeff Williams shares captivating image of the USA's west coast! - See pic
- Govt panel for chilli-filled grenades, stun lac shells as alternatives to pellet guns
- iPhone 7? Apple Inc sends out invite for September 7 'special event'
- John Kerry's cavalcade got stuck in traffic jam caused by heavy rains in New Delhi