Dalit girl gangraped, four booked
Chandigarh: Three men and a woman have been booked for the gangrape of a 15-year-old Dalit girl in Haryana`s Sirsa district, police said on Saturday.
According to police, the girl was gangraped at Suchan village in May but her parents registered a complaint only on Friday night.
The accused were identified as Sanjay, Darshana and her two sons Sonu and Naresh.
"According to the complaint, Darshana had called the victim to Sanjay`s house on May 30. Then she left her alone in the house with three men. After raping her, the accused threatened her not to report the matter," said a police officer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on political reasons responsible for 50 days of Kashmir unrest
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children Part II
- RSS to start awareness campaign against changing name of WB
- What a pervert! Bijnor imam caught on camera during rape – Watch shocking video
- Defender Cedric Soares renews contract with Southampton until 2020
- Sakshi Malik, PV Sindhu, Dipa Karmakar, Pullela Gopichand to be gifted BMW cars
- Expect 8% GDP growth in FY17 on back of good monsoon: Shaktikanta Das