Dalit girl gangraped, four booked
Chandigarh: Three men and a woman have been booked for the gangrape of a 15-year-old Dalit girl in Haryana`s Sirsa district, police said on Saturday.
According to police, the girl was gangraped at Suchan village in May but her parents registered a complaint only on Friday night.
The accused were identified as Sanjay, Darshana and her two sons Sonu and Naresh.
"According to the complaint, Darshana had called the victim to Sanjay`s house on May 30. Then she left her alone in the house with three men. After raping her, the accused threatened her not to report the matter," said a police officer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- No question of tampering with samples of shot putter Inderjeet Singh: NADA boss
- New Israeli settlement plans `provocative and counterproductive`: US
- One billion iPhones have been sold: Apple CEO Tim Cook
- US prosecutors drop all charges in Freddie Gray death
- Leigh Griffiths puts struggling Celtic in Champions League driving seat