Dalit girl gangraped, four booked
Chandigarh: Three men and a woman have been booked for the gangrape of a 15-year-old Dalit girl in Haryana`s Sirsa district, police said on Saturday.
According to police, the girl was gangraped at Suchan village in May but her parents registered a complaint only on Friday night.
The accused were identified as Sanjay, Darshana and her two sons Sonu and Naresh.
"According to the complaint, Darshana had called the victim to Sanjay`s house on May 30. Then she left her alone in the house with three men. After raping her, the accused threatened her not to report the matter," said a police officer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- DNA: Ground reporting of the deteriorating sanctity of Ayodhya
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, released later
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...