Dalit woman murdered in Haryana
Jind: A Dalit woman was allegedly murdered with a sharp edged weapon at her residence in Julana area here Thursday.
Manju stayed on the second floor of a rented house in the area along with her husband Ajeet and their 18 month boy child for the last eight months, police said.
According to complaint, Ajeet spotted his wife lying in a pool of blood when he came home this afternoon.
Manju`s neck was slit with a sharped edged weapon, they said.
On Ajeet`s complaint, a case has been registered against Manju`s cousin Sonu, police said, adding the matter was being probed further.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part IV
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan?
- Iran says to miss hajj, Saudi `blocking path to Allah`
- Japan's Shinzo Abe may leave tax hike to next PM: Reports
- 17 killed in fire at elderly people's care home in Ukraine
- DLF targets up to Rs 3,500 crore in new sales booking in FY17
- Maanayata, hubby Sanjay Dutt's adorable dance is the most romantic thing you will watch today!