Dead infant comes to life at cremation ground
Sirsa: In a bizarre incident, a 45-day-old infant declared "dead" by a doctor started breathing, a few seconds before its burial at a cremation ground here on Sunday.
"The baby boy was immediately rushed to a hospital where he is breathing normally and is being given intravenous drips," his father Vinod Kumar told reporters.
He alleged that the doctor who was treating the baby for the past few days declared him dead after which it was taken to the cremation ground.
The infant started breathing as he was about to put the body into the grave, Kumar said.
Meanwhile, the doctor could not be reached for his comments.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- 27 flights diverted as bad weather triggers chaos in Delhi Airport
- CHSE Odisha 12th (+2) Arts and Commerce Result 2016 is expected to be declared today on 30th May - Check orissaresults.nic.in and chseodisha.nic.in
- Wow! Indian professionals 'most confident' globally, says a survey
- Here's what Jacqueline Fernandez feels about Salman Khan-Iulia Vantur marriage! Details inside
- Buying your dream home in Gurgaon to get cheaper; circle rates might be slashed