Dead infant comes to life at cremation ground
Sirsa: In a bizarre incident, a 45-day-old infant declared "dead" by a doctor started breathing, a few seconds before its burial at a cremation ground here on Sunday.
"The baby boy was immediately rushed to a hospital where he is breathing normally and is being given intravenous drips," his father Vinod Kumar told reporters.
He alleged that the doctor who was treating the baby for the past few days declared him dead after which it was taken to the cremation ground.
The infant started breathing as he was about to put the body into the grave, Kumar said.
Meanwhile, the doctor could not be reached for his comments.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi