Dead infant comes to life at cremation ground
Sirsa: In a bizarre incident, a 45-day-old infant declared "dead" by a doctor started breathing, a few seconds before its burial at a cremation ground here on Sunday.
"The baby boy was immediately rushed to a hospital where he is breathing normally and is being given intravenous drips," his father Vinod Kumar told reporters.
He alleged that the doctor who was treating the baby for the past few days declared him dead after which it was taken to the cremation ground.
The infant started breathing as he was about to put the body into the grave, Kumar said.
Meanwhile, the doctor could not be reached for his comments.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!