Dead infant comes to life at cremation ground
Sirsa: In a bizarre incident, a 45-day-old infant declared "dead" by a doctor started breathing, a few seconds before its burial at a cremation ground here on Sunday.
"The baby boy was immediately rushed to a hospital where he is breathing normally and is being given intravenous drips," his father Vinod Kumar told reporters.
He alleged that the doctor who was treating the baby for the past few days declared him dead after which it was taken to the cremation ground.
The infant started breathing as he was about to put the body into the grave, Kumar said.
Meanwhile, the doctor could not be reached for his comments.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack