Deepinder Hooda flays INLD
Sonepat: Congress MP Deepender Singh Hooda on Monday said the single point agenda of opposition parties in Haryana was to capture power and accused them of breaking or making alliances only for their opportunistic and selfish motives.
Referring to the statement of INLD leader Ajay Chautala on its openness to forge alliance with BJP, he said it reflected the opposition party`s desperation.
INLD workers have been so disheartened with the four successive defeats and the mood of the people that they have explicitly told their leaders that they would be no where near the power if they contested the next election on their own, he told a meeting of party workers here.
This is the reason that the same INLD leaders who used to describe BJP as the most corrupt party, were now openly admitting their keenness to have alliance with it, he said.
"This shows their double standards and lust for power," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption