Deepinder Hooda flays INLD
Sonepat: Congress MP Deepender Singh Hooda on Monday said the single point agenda of opposition parties in Haryana was to capture power and accused them of breaking or making alliances only for their opportunistic and selfish motives.
Referring to the statement of INLD leader Ajay Chautala on its openness to forge alliance with BJP, he said it reflected the opposition party`s desperation.
INLD workers have been so disheartened with the four successive defeats and the mood of the people that they have explicitly told their leaders that they would be no where near the power if they contested the next election on their own, he told a meeting of party workers here.
This is the reason that the same INLD leaders who used to describe BJP as the most corrupt party, were now openly admitting their keenness to have alliance with it, he said.
"This shows their double standards and lust for power," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only?
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part II
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part III
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part IV
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Brazil arrests terror group over plot to launch large scale attack at 2016 Rio Olympics
- US acts to block two mega-mergers in health insurance worth $91 billion
- Hardik Patel's movement restricted; FIR lodged against him too
- Kotak Mahindra Bank posts 4-fold jump in net profit in Q1
- Sri Lanka tries new blood against Australia