Deepinder Hooda flays INLD
Sonepat: Congress MP Deepender Singh Hooda on Monday said the single point agenda of opposition parties in Haryana was to capture power and accused them of breaking or making alliances only for their opportunistic and selfish motives.
Referring to the statement of INLD leader Ajay Chautala on its openness to forge alliance with BJP, he said it reflected the opposition party`s desperation.
INLD workers have been so disheartened with the four successive defeats and the mood of the people that they have explicitly told their leaders that they would be no where near the power if they contested the next election on their own, he told a meeting of party workers here.
This is the reason that the same INLD leaders who used to describe BJP as the most corrupt party, were now openly admitting their keenness to have alliance with it, he said.
"This shows their double standards and lust for power," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand