Delhi girl raped in Faridabad
Faridabad: A Delhi-based girl was allegedly abducted and gang-raped by
eight persons here, police said on Wednesday.
According to police, the victim had come to meet her friend and was waiting for bus at the Ballabhgarh bus-stand when an SUV stopped by and the five occupants offered to drop her. The occupants, instead, took her to a secluded place where three of their accomplices were waiting. All the eight persons then took turns to rape her.
The accused after raping the victim dropped her back to the bus stand and fled. She, then, somehow managed to reach police station and registered her complaint, police said.
Seven of the eight accused have been arrested and produced in a court, which sent them to judicial custody, investigating officer Kamlesh said adding that all the accused are residents of Hasanpur area in Palwal.
A hunt for the one remaining accused is on, the police said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India