Delhi girl raped in Faridabad
Faridabad: A Delhi-based girl was allegedly abducted and gang-raped by
eight persons here, police said on Wednesday.
According to police, the victim had come to meet her friend and was waiting for bus at the Ballabhgarh bus-stand when an SUV stopped by and the five occupants offered to drop her. The occupants, instead, took her to a secluded place where three of their accomplices were waiting. All the eight persons then took turns to rape her.
The accused after raping the victim dropped her back to the bus stand and fled. She, then, somehow managed to reach police station and registered her complaint, police said.
Seven of the eight accused have been arrested and produced in a court, which sent them to judicial custody, investigating officer Kamlesh said adding that all the accused are residents of Hasanpur area in Palwal.
A hunt for the one remaining accused is on, the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok