Dishonour killing: Engineering student killed
Rohtak: In yet another case of
dishonour killing, a 22-year-old engineering student near here
was beaten to death allegedly by the family of a girl he had
an affair with, police said here on Thursday.
The incident took place yesterday at Sanghi village,
about 25 km from here, when Deepak Sharma went to meet the
girl, they said.
The girl`s family members, who were opposed to their
relationship, came to know of it and bludgeoned him to death,
Acting on a complaint lodged by Deepak`s uncle, police
registered a murder case against five members of the girl`s
family, including her two brothers and mother.
All the accused are absconding and police have launched a
hunt to nab them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part II
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How will business be conducted in the future?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How will business be conducted in the future? - Part II
- Seven companies in race to manage EPFO's equity investments in FY17
- BCCI Conclave: DDCA Joint Secretary Vivek Gupta snubbed as he went uninvited!
- Arjun Kapoor's early birthday celebrations on the sets of 'Half Girlfriend'! Pic inside
- Top 10 stocks to be on radar post Brexit
- India's forex reserves adequate to tackle Brexit impact: RBI