Dishonour killing: Engineering student killed
Rohtak: In yet another case of
dishonour killing, a 22-year-old engineering student near here
was beaten to death allegedly by the family of a girl he had
an affair with, police said here on Thursday.
The incident took place yesterday at Sanghi village,
about 25 km from here, when Deepak Sharma went to meet the
girl, they said.
The girl`s family members, who were opposed to their
relationship, came to know of it and bludgeoned him to death,
Acting on a complaint lodged by Deepak`s uncle, police
registered a murder case against five members of the girl`s
family, including her two brothers and mother.
All the accused are absconding and police have launched a
hunt to nab them.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India