Dishonour killing: Engineering student killed
Rohtak: In yet another case of
dishonour killing, a 22-year-old engineering student near here
was beaten to death allegedly by the family of a girl he had
an affair with, police said here on Thursday.
The incident took place yesterday at Sanghi village,
about 25 km from here, when Deepak Sharma went to meet the
girl, they said.
The girl`s family members, who were opposed to their
relationship, came to know of it and bludgeoned him to death,
Acting on a complaint lodged by Deepak`s uncle, police
registered a murder case against five members of the girl`s
family, including her two brothers and mother.
All the accused are absconding and police have launched a
hunt to nab them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Siachen braveheart loses battle for life; India pays homage to Lance Naik Hanumanthappa, PM Modi 'devastated'