Dishonour killing: Engineering student killed
Rohtak: In yet another case of
dishonour killing, a 22-year-old engineering student near here
was beaten to death allegedly by the family of a girl he had
an affair with, police said here on Thursday.
The incident took place yesterday at Sanghi village,
about 25 km from here, when Deepak Sharma went to meet the
girl, they said.
The girl`s family members, who were opposed to their
relationship, came to know of it and bludgeoned him to death,
Acting on a complaint lodged by Deepak`s uncle, police
registered a murder case against five members of the girl`s
family, including her two brothers and mother.
All the accused are absconding and police have launched a
hunt to nab them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Indrani Mukerjea's three plans to kill Sheena Bora
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- Baby girl still in hospital after 76 days, mother denies relationship with baby
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- When Indrani Mukerjea broke down on meeting her daughter Vidhie