Doctor arrested for molesting woman in Haryana
Mahendergarh: A doctor was arrested for allegedly molesting a woman at the primary health centre in the Dhanonda village here.
Dr Aman Deep was arrested for allegedly molesting a 25-year-old woman on January 19.
Police, which registered a case of sexual harassment, wrongful confinement and criminal intimidation on the victim`s complaint, yesterday produced the accused before the duty magistrate at Mahendergarh, who granted him bail.
Police said on Monday that when the woman, who was pregnant, came with her mother-in-law to the PHC for check up, she was taken inside a room and made to lie on a table by the doctor, who allegedly bolted the room from inside and then made a strong bid to outrage her modesty.
However, the woman somehow got out of his clutches and then filed a complaint
The accused doctor remained on the run for several days, and was eventually arrested by police on Sunday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of 17 years of Kargil war history- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of doping controversies of Narsingh Yadav and Inderjeet Singh
- DNA: Analysis of doping controversies of Narsingh Yadav and Inderjeet Singh- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of Indian boat patrols on Ladakh's Pangong Tso Lake
- DNA : Today in History, 26th July, 2016