Doctor booked for assault on scribe
Ambala (Haryana): A case was registered
against a doctor of a civil hospital here on charges of
assaulting a local scribe, police said today.
The doctor was booked under various sections of the IPC
and Arms Act following a complaint by the reporter, they said.
The reporter also alleged that the doctor pointed a
revolver at him under the influence of liquor during the
Media persons went to the residence of Police Commissioner
to bring the incident to his notice and demanded arrest of the
The doctor, however, has refuted the charges and denied
possession of any firearm.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- Log on to cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in at 2 pm for Class 10th Result 2015