Doctor booked for assault on scribe
Ambala (Haryana): A case was registered
against a doctor of a civil hospital here on charges of
assaulting a local scribe, police said today.
The doctor was booked under various sections of the IPC
and Arms Act following a complaint by the reporter, they said.
The reporter also alleged that the doctor pointed a
revolver at him under the influence of liquor during the
Media persons went to the residence of Police Commissioner
to bring the incident to his notice and demanded arrest of the
The doctor, however, has refuted the charges and denied
possession of any firearm.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head