Doctor booked for assault on scribe
Ambala (Haryana): A case was registered
against a doctor of a civil hospital here on charges of
assaulting a local scribe, police said today.
The doctor was booked under various sections of the IPC
and Arms Act following a complaint by the reporter, they said.
The reporter also alleged that the doctor pointed a
revolver at him under the influence of liquor during the
Media persons went to the residence of Police Commissioner
to bring the incident to his notice and demanded arrest of the
The doctor, however, has refuted the charges and denied
possession of any firearm.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub's wife, sacked
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Exclusive chat with Bajrangi Bhaijaan's Munni aka Harshaali Malhotra
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Mumbai: Woman pushed off from running local train by robbers
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security