Doctor booked for assault on scribe
Ambala (Haryana): A case was registered
against a doctor of a civil hospital here on charges of
assaulting a local scribe, police said today.
The doctor was booked under various sections of the IPC
and Arms Act following a complaint by the reporter, they said.
The reporter also alleged that the doctor pointed a
revolver at him under the influence of liquor during the
Media persons went to the residence of Police Commissioner
to bring the incident to his notice and demanded arrest of the
The doctor, however, has refuted the charges and denied
possession of any firearm.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing