Doctor booked for assault on scribe
Ambala (Haryana): A case was registered
against a doctor of a civil hospital here on charges of
assaulting a local scribe, police said today.
The doctor was booked under various sections of the IPC
and Arms Act following a complaint by the reporter, they said.
The reporter also alleged that the doctor pointed a
revolver at him under the influence of liquor during the
Media persons went to the residence of Police Commissioner
to bring the incident to his notice and demanded arrest of the
The doctor, however, has refuted the charges and denied
possession of any firearm.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you