Draft bill prepared to regularise unauthorised colonies in Haryana
Chandigarh: A draft Bill has been prepared with a view to regularise unauthorised colonies in Haryana, Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda said on Sunday.
The government will try to get the bill passed at the earliest, he said in a public meeting organised by Chief Parliamentary Secretary Sharda Rathore at Ballabhgarh.
Hooda said he has urged the Union government to start the work on Ballabhgarh-Faridabad metro route before the next Lok Sabha elections.
The Centre has also been asked for the construction of an elevated flyover in Ballabhgarh so as to ease congestion of traffic on the pattern of Panipat, the Chief Minister said.
Targeting opposition INLD, Hooda said the INLD-BJP government had spent Rs 422.99 crore on development of Faridabad district whereas the present Congress government has already utilised Rs 3,283.85 crore for the purpose.
Similarly, the INLD-BJP government spent Rs 87.45 crore on development of Ballabhgarh constituency but the Congress government has used Rs 378.6 crore for the purpose, he said.
The Congress government is setting up universities in Faridabad, Gurgaon, Mahendergarh, Sonipat, Jhajjar and Hisar and it will help develop the state as an educational hub of international standard, Hooda said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video