Estranged wife of former Haryana Dy CM beaten
Mohali: Anuradha Bali aka Fiza, estranged
wife of former Haryana Deputy Chief Minister Chander Mohan,
was thrashed by her neighbours at her residence on the
outskirts of Chandigarh on Wednesady, police said.
Fiza, a former Haryana Assistant Advocate General,
received grievous injuries on her head and was hospitalised in
a government hospital in Chandigarh, they said.
She invited her neighbours` wrath after she allegedly
beat up a few children playing in a park in front of her
Enraged over her action, around six to seven people,
including women, some of the carrying rods, gave her a severe
beating, police said.
Earlier also, Fiza had frequent quarrels with her
neighbours following which she was taken into custody by the
Punjab Police and released after a stern warning.
She had hogged the limelight when she married Chander
Mohan alias Chand Mohammad a few years back.
Chander Mohan later divorced her and went to his first
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!