Facility to pay power bill online extended in Haryana
Chandigarh: The online bill payment facility for electricity consumers has been extended to entire Haryana.
Earlier, the facility of online payment was available in Faridabad, Gurgaon and Hisar in the area of the Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam and the Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam.
V K Chaudhary, Director (Operations), DHBVN said that electricity consumers in Haryana can now view their power bills online and make payment.
Besides, consumers can make payments at the cash collection centres of the discoms across the state.
He said consumers can apply online for new connection and lodge complaints through SMS.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE