Facility to pay power bill online extended in Haryana
Chandigarh: The online bill payment facility for electricity consumers has been extended to entire Haryana.
Earlier, the facility of online payment was available in Faridabad, Gurgaon and Hisar in the area of the Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam and the Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam.
V K Chaudhary, Director (Operations), DHBVN said that electricity consumers in Haryana can now view their power bills online and make payment.
Besides, consumers can make payments at the cash collection centres of the discoms across the state.
He said consumers can apply online for new connection and lodge complaints through SMS.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!