Family members ransack hospital after patient`s death
Gurgaon (Har): Family members ransacked a private hospital Tuesday and set afire medical equipment following death of a patient due to alleged negligence by doctors.
Satbir (40), who was admitted to the Shree Krishana Hospital at Dhankot village of the district after complaining abdominal pain and vomiting, died this morning, the victim`s family members claimed.
They alleged that while being treated at the hospital, Satbir started feeling pain in chest but was not attended by the doctors, following which he died after some time.
Their request for shifting Satbir to another hospital was rejected by the doctor attending on him, they alleged.
Enraged over his death, relatives and villagers ransacked the hospital and a chemist shop there, police said, adding that the hospital staff, however, managed to flee.
An FIR has been lodged into the case and preliminary investigation reveal that the doctor was not having any valid medical degree, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!