Farmer shoots to death wife, two sons
Yamunanagar: A farmer shot dead his
wife and two sons in a village here this morning, police said.
The incident happened in village Burthal, they said
adding family dispute was believed to be the reason behind
the triple murder.
Fortynine-year-old Sarabjit Singh shot dead his wife
Sukhvinder Kaur, aged 46, and two sons Jagtar Singh (27) and
Kuldeep Singh (25) early Monday, police said.
Sarabjit Singh was arrested and a murder case slapped
All the three bodies were consigned to flames later
in the day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened
- PM Narendra Modi's gift on Maha Shivaratari: A 112-foot face of Lord Shiva - Read details