Farmer shoots to death wife, two sons
Yamunanagar: A farmer shot dead his
wife and two sons in a village here this morning, police said.
The incident happened in village Burthal, they said
adding family dispute was believed to be the reason behind
the triple murder.
Fortynine-year-old Sarabjit Singh shot dead his wife
Sukhvinder Kaur, aged 46, and two sons Jagtar Singh (27) and
Kuldeep Singh (25) early Monday, police said.
Sarabjit Singh was arrested and a murder case slapped
All the three bodies were consigned to flames later
in the day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation Part II
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!