Father kills son in Moga
Moga: A father allegedly shot dead his son over a dispute in village Datta here, police said wednesday.
Sarbjit Singh (27), was shot dead by his father Amar Singh when he was returning home on a tractor last evening.
A case has been registered on a complaint filed by the deceased`s wife Sarbjit Kaur. The father after killing the son escaped from the house.
The father and the son were having a dispute as the latter was an addict and the father used to reprimand him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Shocking ISIS video: English-speaking 10-year-old boy beheads hostage, warns America