Father-son arrested for abduction, claim they were duped
Rewari: Haryana Police have arrested a
father-son duo in Jaipur for abduction of a youth, who the
accused alleged had taken Rs 2.70 lakh from them on a false
promise of a job in the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation.
Rahul Yadav was produced in a local court on Wednesday
which remanded him in police custody for two days while his
father Rajender was sent to judicial custody.
The duo, both residents of Mahendergarh district, were
arrested for alleged abduction of Vijay Kumar, son of
Karambir Singh of Surakhpur village, near Kosli on April 18.
During interrogation, Rahul alleged that Vijay had
taken Rs 2.70 lakh from him by promising to get him a job as a
ticket collector in the Delhi Metro.
But when he failed to do so, Rahul said he sought his
money back but Vijay adopted dilly-dallying tactics following
which he got a case of cheating, criminal breach of trust,
forgery and criminal conspiracy registered against him and his
accomplices at a police station in Jaipur city on April 23.
To avenge this, he claimed, Karambir implicated them
in a false cause of abduction.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India