Fire breaks out in Manesar factory
Gurgaon: A fire broke out on Thursday at a factory in the Manesar industrial township of Haryana near here. No one was injured in the incident, an official said.
The fire broke out in Nippon Audiotronix Ltd in Sector 8 of Manesar around 2 pm. The company manufactures audio systems and car security systems for Maruti Suzuki.
Five fire tenders were pressed into service to control the blaze, senior fireman Narender Singh Yadav said.
The packing materials that were kept under the stairs of basement caught fire but the blaze was brought under control within half-an-hour.
"The cause behind the fire was yet to be ascertained. The company has its own fire fighter system but it failed as the company has not appointed firemen," Yadav added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Delhi on terror radar? This week's bus explosion in Haryana hints at 'something big'
- Lionel Messi due to go on trial in Spain for tax fraud
- Get up-close with Datsun Redi Go: Watch review
- Speed trial of Spanish-built Talgo train conducted on Bareilly-Moradabad rail route
- The never-ending vigil for millions yearning to bury their dead