First swine flu death in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: The first swine flu death of the season has been reported here.
Informed sources said 37-year-old Saroj, resident of Kadarpur village, was admitted to a private hospital in Sushant Lok area.
"He was suffering from viral fever. He died Thursday evening," a health department official said. He was reportedly suffering from cold and fever since returning from Haridwar last week.
Last year, Gurgaon witnessed three deaths due to swine flu and as many as 1,000 residents tested positive for the flu.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation