Five Bangladeshis held for living in Faridabad illegally
Faridabad: Five Bangladeshi nationals have been arrested from Faridabad district for allegedly living there without valid passport or visa, police said on Saturday.
On a tip-off, Suleman, Alam, Roni, Raju and Ripan, all Bangladeshis, were arrested from the slums near Agra canal yesterday, police said.
They do not have any passport or visa, they said.
A case has been registered against them, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- 2nd T20I: India vs South Africa - Preview