Five Bangladeshis held for living in Faridabad illegally
Faridabad: Five Bangladeshi nationals have been arrested from Faridabad district for allegedly living there without valid passport or visa, police said on Saturday.
On a tip-off, Suleman, Alam, Roni, Raju and Ripan, all Bangladeshis, were arrested from the slums near Agra canal yesterday, police said.
They do not have any passport or visa, they said.
A case has been registered against them, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- OROP stalemate to end soon, Govt's draft agreement ready, claim sources
- Roger Federer cleans court by removing bottles, towels left by other players