Five-year-old girl raped by cousin in Haryana
Gurgaon: A five-year-old girl was allegedly raped by her 19-year-old cousin in her house at Sohna near here.
The incident occurred last evening when the child was alone in her house at Sohna in the NCR of Delhi, where the brutal rape of another five-year-old girl has sparked a public outrage.
Gurgaon Police Commissioner Alok Mittal said the accused, who has been arrested, had gone to his maternal uncle`s house last night and when he hound his cousin alone at home he allegedly raped her.
When the family returned home, they found the child lying unconscious and the cousin, Ajay, missing.
The child`s medical examination at Civil Hospital confirmed rape, Mittal said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP