Five-year-old girl raped by cousin in Haryana
Gurgaon: A five-year-old girl was allegedly raped by her 19-year-old cousin in her house at Sohna near here.
The incident occurred last evening when the child was alone in her house at Sohna in the NCR of Delhi, where the brutal rape of another five-year-old girl has sparked a public outrage.
Gurgaon Police Commissioner Alok Mittal said the accused, who has been arrested, had gone to his maternal uncle`s house last night and when he hound his cousin alone at home he allegedly raped her.
When the family returned home, they found the child lying unconscious and the cousin, Ajay, missing.
The child`s medical examination at Civil Hospital confirmed rape, Mittal said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam