Five-year-old girl raped by cousin in Haryana
Gurgaon: A five-year-old girl was allegedly raped by her 19-year-old cousin in her house at Sohna near here.
The incident occurred last evening when the child was alone in her house at Sohna in the NCR of Delhi, where the brutal rape of another five-year-old girl has sparked a public outrage.
Gurgaon Police Commissioner Alok Mittal said the accused, who has been arrested, had gone to his maternal uncle`s house last night and when he hound his cousin alone at home he allegedly raped her.
When the family returned home, they found the child lying unconscious and the cousin, Ajay, missing.
The child`s medical examination at Civil Hospital confirmed rape, Mittal said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’