Flat quota for senior citizens
Chandigarh: After fixing the quota for
women, the Haryana Housing Board will reserve two per cent
flats for senior citizens.
People attaining the age of 60 can now avail two per
cent reservation in allotment of flats, a Housing Board
It said for the first time, 1.5 per cent reservation
had been provided for accredited press correspondents.
The Board has already reserved 33 per cent flats and
houses for women.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH