Flat quota for senior citizens
Chandigarh: After fixing the quota for
women, the Haryana Housing Board will reserve two per cent
flats for senior citizens.
People attaining the age of 60 can now avail two per
cent reservation in allotment of flats, a Housing Board
It said for the first time, 1.5 per cent reservation
had been provided for accredited press correspondents.
The Board has already reserved 33 per cent flats and
houses for women.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II