Flat quota for senior citizens
Chandigarh: After fixing the quota for
women, the Haryana Housing Board will reserve two per cent
flats for senior citizens.
People attaining the age of 60 can now avail two per
cent reservation in allotment of flats, a Housing Board
It said for the first time, 1.5 per cent reservation
had been provided for accredited press correspondents.
The Board has already reserved 33 per cent flats and
houses for women.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- LIVE: Yakub Memon buried at Chandanwadi's Bada Kabristan in Mumbai
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened