Former Haryana MP Avtar Singh Bhadana to join INLD today
Zee Media Bureau
Chandigarh: Former Lok Sabha member from Haryana Avtar Singh Bhadana, who had resigned from Congress earlier this week, will on Wednesday join Indian National Lok Dal (INLD).
Assembly Elections are due in Haryana later this year.
Bhadana had lost the last Lok Sabha elections from his traditional Faridabad seat to BJP`s Krishan Pal Gujjar and later sent his resignation to Congress president Sonia Gandhi.
Expressing "unhappiness" over the way the party is functioning in the state, the 56-year-old former MP had said that he had apprised the party high command of the activities going on in Congress in Haryana.
He had also criticised Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda for his style of functioning.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof