Former Haryana MP Avtar Singh Bhadana to join INLD today
Zee Media Bureau
Chandigarh: Former Lok Sabha member from Haryana Avtar Singh Bhadana, who had resigned from Congress earlier this week, will on Wednesday join Indian National Lok Dal (INLD).
Assembly Elections are due in Haryana later this year.
Bhadana had lost the last Lok Sabha elections from his traditional Faridabad seat to BJP`s Krishan Pal Gujjar and later sent his resignation to Congress president Sonia Gandhi.
Expressing "unhappiness" over the way the party is functioning in the state, the 56-year-old former MP had said that he had apprised the party high command of the activities going on in Congress in Haryana.
He had also criticised Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda for his style of functioning.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Special report: Kashmiri Pandits recall their plight
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory