Former Jhajjar MLA`s son dies in road accident
Jhajjar: Son of former Jhajjar MLA died and two others were injured when their car rammed into a truck near Dulina village here, police said on Friday.
Satish Balmiki (40), son of former MLA from Jhajjar, Hari Ram Balmiki, was coming from Gurgaon late last night when his SUV collided head-on with a mini-truck near Dulina village and he died on the spot.
Balmiki was accompanied by his son Sumit (17) and driver Harish (25), who were seriously injured and have been admitted to PGIMS in Rohtak for medical treatment, police said.
Their condition is stated to be critical.
A case of rash and negligent driving has been registered against the truck driver, who is absconding, they said, adding, investigations are on to nab him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: BJP's tally rises to 82 after Atul Shah wins in lottery, Shiv Sena bags 84; CM Fadnavis hails PM Modi's clean governance
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results LIVE: BJP registers emphatic win; PM Narendra Modi says it's a great start to 2017
- Solapur Municipal Corporation Elections 2017: Shiv Sena wins, BJP runners-up
- Thane Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Shiv Sena set for clear majority, leading in 51 seats, BJP in 17