Four Congress MLAs inducted as MoS in Gehlot ministry
Jaipur: Four Congress MLAs were on Thursday
sworn-in as Minister of State in the one-year-old Ashok Gehlot
cabinet at a simple function here at Raj Bhawan.
Acting Governor Prabha Rao administered the oath of
office and secrecy to Brijendra Singh Ola, Murarilal Meena,
Raj Kumar Sharma and Rajendra Singh Gudha.
The three MLAs -- Muralilal Meena, Rajkumar Sharma and
Rajendra Singh Gudha-- quit BSP and joined the state`s ruling
Congress early this year.
The first cabinet expansion was held on February 28,
The government will be completing its one year in
office on December 13.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference