Four Congress MLAs inducted as MoS in Gehlot ministry
Jaipur: Four Congress MLAs were on Thursday
sworn-in as Minister of State in the one-year-old Ashok Gehlot
cabinet at a simple function here at Raj Bhawan.
Acting Governor Prabha Rao administered the oath of
office and secrecy to Brijendra Singh Ola, Murarilal Meena,
Raj Kumar Sharma and Rajendra Singh Gudha.
The three MLAs -- Muralilal Meena, Rajkumar Sharma and
Rajendra Singh Gudha-- quit BSP and joined the state`s ruling
Congress early this year.
The first cabinet expansion was held on February 28,
The government will be completing its one year in
office on December 13.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!