Four Congress MLAs inducted as MoS in Gehlot ministry
Jaipur: Four Congress MLAs were on Thursday
sworn-in as Minister of State in the one-year-old Ashok Gehlot
cabinet at a simple function here at Raj Bhawan.
Acting Governor Prabha Rao administered the oath of
office and secrecy to Brijendra Singh Ola, Murarilal Meena,
Raj Kumar Sharma and Rajendra Singh Gudha.
The three MLAs -- Muralilal Meena, Rajkumar Sharma and
Rajendra Singh Gudha-- quit BSP and joined the state`s ruling
Congress early this year.
The first cabinet expansion was held on February 28,
The government will be completing its one year in
office on December 13.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says