Four Congress MLAs inducted as MoS in Gehlot ministry
Jaipur: Four Congress MLAs were on Thursday
sworn-in as Minister of State in the one-year-old Ashok Gehlot
cabinet at a simple function here at Raj Bhawan.
Acting Governor Prabha Rao administered the oath of
office and secrecy to Brijendra Singh Ola, Murarilal Meena,
Raj Kumar Sharma and Rajendra Singh Gudha.
The three MLAs -- Muralilal Meena, Rajkumar Sharma and
Rajendra Singh Gudha-- quit BSP and joined the state`s ruling
Congress early this year.
The first cabinet expansion was held on February 28,
The government will be completing its one year in
office on December 13.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 13,680 crore made under IDS by Mahesh Shah