Four held guilty for Dalit girl`s rape
Hisar: A local court here on Friday held four persons guilty for gang-rape of a minor Dalit girl while four others were acquitted.
The court will pronounce the sentence tomorrow.
Pawan, Vikas, Baljeet alias Teetu and Raj Kumar, all residents of village Dabra were held guilty while four others have been acquitted, officials said.
The Dalit victim in her complaint had accused eights boys of raping her on September 9, 2012.
Victim`s father Krishan had committed suicide by consuming poison on September 18, 2012.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Happy Bhag Jayegi': 'Aashiq Tera' track highlights the love triangle between Diana Penty, Abhay Deol, Ali Fazal—Watch video
- Lionel Messi's new look: The hair bleach fever has caught the Argentine legend – Pic inside!
- Sensitive issues could damage ties with US military: China
- Graft case: Court seeks CBI's reply on accused' bail plea
- German minister rejects blanket suspicion of refugees after attacks