Four held guilty for Dalit girl`s rape
Hisar: A local court here on Friday held four persons guilty for gang-rape of a minor Dalit girl while four others were acquitted.
The court will pronounce the sentence tomorrow.
Pawan, Vikas, Baljeet alias Teetu and Raj Kumar, all residents of village Dabra were held guilty while four others have been acquitted, officials said.
The Dalit victim in her complaint had accused eights boys of raping her on September 9, 2012.
Victim`s father Krishan had committed suicide by consuming poison on September 18, 2012.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed