Four IAS officers given additional charge in Haryana
Chandigarh: The Haryana Government on Monday gave additional charge of various departments to four IAS officers of the state.
Surina Rajan, Principal Secretary at School Education Department, has also been given additional charge of as Principal Secretary, Higher Education during the training period of SS Prasad, an official spokesperson said.
Dheera Khandelwal, Principal Secretary at the Science and Technology Department, will also look after the affairs of Health department as its Principal Secretary during the training period of Navraj Sandhu.
SK Goyal, Managing Director of Haryana Warehousing Corporation, will look after the work of Secretary, State Human Rights Commission during the leave period of Subhash Chandra, the spokesperson said.
Ashok Sangwan, Director and Special Secretary, Industries and Commerce and Mines and Geology departments, has been given additional charge of Managing Director, Haryana State Small Industries and Export Corporation, he said.
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on