Four IAS officers given additional charge in Haryana
Chandigarh: The Haryana Government on Monday gave additional charge of various departments to four IAS officers of the state.
Surina Rajan, Principal Secretary at School Education Department, has also been given additional charge of as Principal Secretary, Higher Education during the training period of SS Prasad, an official spokesperson said.
Dheera Khandelwal, Principal Secretary at the Science and Technology Department, will also look after the affairs of Health department as its Principal Secretary during the training period of Navraj Sandhu.
SK Goyal, Managing Director of Haryana Warehousing Corporation, will look after the work of Secretary, State Human Rights Commission during the leave period of Subhash Chandra, the spokesperson said.
Ashok Sangwan, Director and Special Secretary, Industries and Commerce and Mines and Geology departments, has been given additional charge of Managing Director, Haryana State Small Industries and Export Corporation, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister