Four IAS officers given additional charge in Haryana
Chandigarh: The Haryana Government on Monday gave additional charge of various departments to four IAS officers of the state.
Surina Rajan, Principal Secretary at School Education Department, has also been given additional charge of as Principal Secretary, Higher Education during the training period of SS Prasad, an official spokesperson said.
Dheera Khandelwal, Principal Secretary at the Science and Technology Department, will also look after the affairs of Health department as its Principal Secretary during the training period of Navraj Sandhu.
SK Goyal, Managing Director of Haryana Warehousing Corporation, will look after the work of Secretary, State Human Rights Commission during the leave period of Subhash Chandra, the spokesperson said.
Ashok Sangwan, Director and Special Secretary, Industries and Commerce and Mines and Geology departments, has been given additional charge of Managing Director, Haryana State Small Industries and Export Corporation, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you